Good Roads General Registration Form | Conference Registration Form
Stormwater Management Course TM47CHSI Mississauga
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Stormwater Management Course TM47
Comprehensive overview of the concepts of stormwater management and stormwater management system design.
- Why we do stormwater management
- Stormwater management alternatives
- Stormwater management design principles and phases of completion
- Retrofits of stormwater facilities
- What to do when things go wrong
- Municipal Class EA process
- Stormwater pond maintenance
- Monitoring stormwater ponds
- Low Impact Development Modelling
- Field trip
Who Should Attend
Engineers, technicians, technologists, and others responsible for design, inspection, and maintenance of stormwater management facilities.
Storm Sewer Design (TM31) or previous knowledge of hydrology would be helpful.
Passing Grade: 60%. Comprehensive final exam
This course is recognized by:
- This course may be used for technical specialist, technician, and technologist programs. Point Value = 7
- The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 3 Continuing Education Units to this course.
- This course meets the Ministry of the Environment’s criteria for Continuing Education training for wastewater operators under O.Reg. 129/04 and has been assigned 3.5 Continuing Education Units.
Register online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 289-291-6477.
Don Kudo is the County Engineer for the County of Wellington. He has over 25 years of municipal engineering experience in the areas of design and construction, development engineering, infrastructure planning and asset management. He is a graduate of the University of Waterloo and is actively engaged in the municipal engineering community as a Director with the Ontario Public Works Association and Chair of the Ontario Provincial Standards Environmental Committee.
CHSI, Centre for Health and Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Rd., Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1 Tel (905) 219-0044
TimeMarch 27, 2023 - Mar 31
8:30 am - 4:30 pm